Software Design Engineer - Embedded Safety
Katowice, Śląskie | Praca stała
We are looking to recruit a SW Design Engineer for Embedded Safety Systems (m/f).
Purpose of the job
Software Engineering includes system analysis, functional decomposition, architecture definition, specification and implementation, definition, execution and documentation of test cases and production of appropriate documentation, particularly in the area of industrial real-time embedded safety products.
- Completely remote recruitment process
- Opportunity to develop your skills- working with modern technologies as a part of engaged team of passionate engineers
- Benefits package
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical/Electronic, Transportation
- Automation, IT or equivalent work experience
- Relevant previous experience in system integration, testing and writing documentation in development projects
- Experience with Safety Critical Development,
- Embedded Design, Configuration
- Management and C/C++ programming language
- Knowledge of requirements management tool (e.g. DOORS) basic knowledge PDM tools (e.g. KON4, Teamcenter, Maximo)
- Experience of ERTMS or other safety-critical systems is highly valued
- Knowledge of job-specific tools (C, C + +, C #, Linux) is desirable
- English - advanced
- System and Impact analysis, definition of SW architecture and design of interfaces
- Produce software and documentation according to the agreed quality standards
- Design and implementation of execution tests and test setups
- Verification of requirements and prototypes.
- Appropriate documentation on all required levels pertaining to both product and process
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412