Proactive Problem Manager
Krakówka, Małopolskie | Praca stała
What You’ll Do:
- Understand and meet customer agreements (SLO/SLA/commitments)
- Follow and participate in the improvement of established team processes
- Accountable for following established team processes
- Understand ITIL framework (Event, Incident, Change & Problem Management)
- Collaborate with peers and cross-functional teams
- Maintaining knowledge required to perform role effectively
- Participate in regular synch ups
- Actively share / develop innovation and automations for continued improvement
Specific to the role of Problem Manager, responsibilities may include:
- Own problem records created in Service Now either by you or other teams, resulting from a single Incident, chronic incidents, or proactive factors.
- Oversee and ensure comprehensive root cause analysis for all high priority incidents. Review to ensure quality and represent to both internal stakeholders and the customer.
- Coordinate and facilitate activity across any needed parties to get to root cause and proactive findings that drive value to the customer - NOC Incident Engineers, internal stakeholders, 3rd party vendors, carriers, and the customer.
- Create Known Error Articles (KEAs) in Service Now
- Design, create, and implement Proactive Health Checks
- Predictive Problem Management - Conduct Data Analysis and advise support team and customer of anticipated future problems proactively
- Data Analytics - Identify incident trends, drive the reduction of incidents by analyzing monthly alarm and ticket data, investigating and resolving problems
- Provide Customer and Technology trending analysis and reporting
- Investigate and drive optimization opportunities related to Ticket Enrichment Automation
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Automated and Manual Proactive Checks
- Work closely with the team Operations Manager and Incident Manager to assist with creation and CSI for Problem Management related processes
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and training to less experienced engineers.
Who You Are:
You are detail oriented and organized. You work well with others and are truly a team player. Drawing conclusions from multiple data points is in your DNA. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You are able to see the big picture even when analyzing multiple complex factors under pressure. You have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of Problem Management and a passion for getting to root cause.
- AA/BA in a technical discipline plus 5-10 years of experience in a Network Operations Centre or Technical Assistance Centre
- Strong technical experience (CCNP level) to include Cisco Route & Switch technologies, DM VPN, Core, Wireless, WAAS, DNA.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Problem Management role
- Strong technical experience to include Data Center technologies and understanding Cisco security aspects
- Problem solving techniques such as 5 WHYs or Kepner Trego
- Experience working with financial customers, specifically global banks
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload while managing customer commitments
- Strong written/verbal communications skillset
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
What we offer:
- Possibility to gain professional experience within a multicultural environment
- Private healthcare (Medicover), Multisport Card and private insurances
- Internal training, coaching and mentoring
- Access to training platform with a big number of technical and soft-skill courses
- Support from accounting agency (B2B contract)
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412