Wrocław, Dolnośląskie | Praca stała
How You’ll Spend Your Time:
- You’ll be a key part of planning, design, development, debugging and integration of embedded software modules for cutting edge broadcast and internet TV receivers (set-top boxes)
- You’ll create back-end solutions for the UI components
- You’ll run the customization and the business logic modification according to the project’s phase
- You’ll support integrating the services of Netflix, YouTube, Apple TV+, Amazon Prime TV, Spotify, BBC, Deezer and other partners of our customers
- Most importantly, your work will help deliver a much-needed service for society in lockdown - quick and easy access to some of the World’s best digital TV services.
What You’ll Need to Bring:
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand complex issues and discuss them via phone, email and other methods
- Flexible, proactive, can-do approach (not a side thing, we actually do need you to act proactively in this role)
- Very good English skills, at least B2 level
Nice to Have Experience with:
- STB / digital TV
You’ll Be Working with:
Experience with any of the following is useful
What we offer?
- Stable, long-term cooperation based on a B2B agreement
- The entire recruitment, onboarding process and work - REMOTE!
- Many development opportunities and access to modern technologies
- Multisport card
- Life insurance and much more
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412