Wrocław, Dolnośląskie | Praca stała
A Messaging Administrator is required to work within the global Middleware services organization to provide all levels of support to Messaging technologies like Websphere MQ, Tibco EMS/EMS+, MQSeries, Tibco RV, Webmethods, Clarion, Qpasa, Naming Services & MBA Adaptors for day to day support of production and UAT/development environments.
The successful applicant will be part of Global Middlware Service Delivery team and support day to day operations through monitoring, Chat, incidents, Service Requests & Change requests.
- Possibility to join a multinational team who works for the client form financial branch
- Full package of benefits, such as MyBenefit platform, private medical care, travel insurance and much more
- Many development opportunities, like access to a training platform or possibility to get a certificate
- Employment based on a contract of employment or B2B
- At least 3 years experience in administration of Messaging instancies
- The successful candidate must have an excellent track record on Solaris/Redhat and associated network and client/server technologies
- Basic understanding of Tumbleweed/SFTP Administration
- Knowledge of Messaging technologies like Websphere MQ, Tibco EMS/EMS+, MQSeries, Tibco RV, Webmethods, Clarion, Qpasa, Naming Services & MBA Adaptors
- English: B2 Upper Intermediate
- The role includes Setup, install, upgrade & migrate Messaging instances / Queue Managers on Unix/Linux environment, Creation, modification, deletion of existing MQ objects e.g. queues, channels etc, Setup of MQ<-->MQ communication, Security setup using SSL, Authentication setup using MQ OAM
- Configuring and fine tuning the infrastructure as per the requirement, troubleshooting, fixing configuration related issues
- Providing advice on client related escalations/issues/queries on best knowledge basis and promptly escalate to the INFRA teams & engineering when requiring their intervention.Planning and coordination application/infra failover during the major events like Infra weekend, BCM tests and power down activities.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412