IT Business Analyst
Wrocław, Dolnośląskie | Interim
SPIF - Service and Parts Information Framework is a solution that delivers microservices in the area of parts, repair instructions and operations.
- Stakeholder requirements gathering, end user needs identification, process definitions
- Modelling and design ideation to find the optimal solution
- Consistent and efficient usage of solution and requirement management of Process & IT solutions
- Effective translation of gathered requirements into User Stories
- Excellent communication of the requirement and coordination of refinement meetings with the development team
- Competent in the requirement management process and coordination in large projects or programs
- Supports business in prioritization of scope and in selecting/designing optimal Process & IT solutions based on Stakeholder and end user needs
- Demonstrates excellent solution understanding, combined with related process knowledge and solution dependencies and interfaces
- Propose changes that make the software product more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Recommend alternative solutions and identify deficiencies when necessary
- English skills: min. B2.
What can we offer:
- Stable, long-lasting cooperation based on B2B contract,
- On-site job with great team of professionals,
- Many development opportunities and access to modern technology,
- Multisport Card,
- Life insurance and many more.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412