Warszawa, Mazowieckie | Interim
- ML/AI: You will be fully owning the design, development of various machine learning usecases using machine learning techniques.
- Exploration/Experimentation: We thrive on innovation. You will be working with cutting edge of tools and technologies in our Data / Machine Learning platform. You will constantly be trying to find an optimized/better solution of solving the AI usecases. You will experiment with latest and brightest ideas and approaches.
- Massive data: You will wrangle / examine, experiment with massive structured and unstructured data to solve machine learning problems to create value for our Client.
- Production deployment: You will be working closely with our data engineering team for integration and deployment of the machine learning solutions into production where your ideas will come to life.
- Optimization: You will work on unique and different ideas to optimize a solution
- Collaboration: Coordinate and work with cross functional teams, sometimes located at different geo locations.
- CS fundamentals: You have earned at least a B.S. / MS / PhD in Computer Science/ Statistics/ Applied Math/ Operational Research or related degree and you have a strong ethos of continuous learning.
- Experience: You have 3+ years of professional software development experience with languages and systems such as Python and version control (GIT), with good analytical & debugging skills. You have 1+ years in building machine learning solutions.
- ML/AI: You have worked on python libraries like Scikit learn, Tensorflow, Keras, fast.ai in developing different ML/AI solutions. Knowledge about solving problems using time series, classification etc. is an advantage. Experience in Finance and Anomaly Detection is preferred.
- Languages & Tools: Experience in developing solutions in Python is a requirement. Experience in SQL is a must.
- Environments: You have working knowledge of cloud environments like GCP (preferred), AWS or other cloud data platforms.
- Project management: You demonstrate excellent project and time management skills, exposure to scrum or other agile practices in JIRA.
- English skills: min. B2
- Stable, long-term cooperation based on a B2B agreement,
- Cooperation via Experis,
- The entire recruitment and onboarding process - REMOTE!
- REMOTE WORK to the end of the year,
- Many development opportunities and access to modern technologies,
- Multisport card,
- Life insurance and much more.
Warsaw / Remote work to the end of the year
B2B via Experis
Work with various team members of Analytics and Data Science team to design, develop and deploy various ML/AI solutions. You will not only work on architecting and designing your projects but also influence the design of other projects as well. You will also be concentrating on data discovery and researching new use cases that will bring value to the company. The role is hands on individual contributor role.
Agencja zatrudnienia – nr certyfikatu 412